Have You Ever Questioned Your Values?
If you are not clear on what your values are, you may be compromising your success. I define values as -your personal ideas about what is essential in your life and your business. Values are your beliefs. They are what you live for and live by. Your Values define your reputation Your life’s expectations and purpose are based on your values. Many unspoken things can influence your values, such as your family and your culture. Consider the following quotes:
- You are today where your thoughts have brought you. You will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you. – James Allen
- We become what we think about. – Napoleon Hill
- A man is what he thinks about all day long. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- As a man Thinketh in his heart, so is he – David, the psalmist
- The mind is everything; what you think, you become. – Buddha
Think about values such as Family, Spirituality, Friendship, Loyalty, Health, Creativity, Wisdom, Achievement, Wealth, Power, Being Ethical; Trustworthy; Honest; Financial Security, Having Fun, Integrity, Moral, Dignity.
Make a list of your top 10. Then delete everything on the list accept your top three.
If you could only pick one of the three to live and die by, which one would it be?
Take the time to examine, or re-examine what is important to you, what you value. Know What Your Life’s Purpose is all about and stick to it!
If you like this article – please Like Us on our Your Life’s Purpose Facebook page, Friend us on Diana’s Page and leave a comment